[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Turning on and off a port at certain time....Please help
 Date:  Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:25:23 -0500
I'd start with looking up posts about "Automated config.xml remote backup"
and use the methods described there, though modified to turn the rule on and
off.

This will probably involve looking at the rules form at the very least, to
possibly looking at the PHP code that processes the form.

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/query.php?query=Automated+config.xml+remote+backup&type=subj&Submit=Search

If you are successful, you'll have a shell script or two (one for "off" and
another for "on") that you can do what you please with.

-Rob