[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?H=E5kan_Lundqvist?= <hakan at lundar dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Run a 3part software of install curl to run a script?
 Date:  Fri, 07 Jan 2005 01:22:35 +0100
Hi.
I have plans on getting me a nice cute WRAP and run m0n0wall on it. The
only "problem" I have is that my ISP (Telia, Sweden) is using a
non-standard login system for their ADSL so some customers to them use
3part programs or scripts to login instead of using their web interface
login.

I use a program called "LF Connection Keeper" (
http://www.lfdomain.com/prgConnectionKeeperUnix.php ), also known as
"lfck", that I have put in crontab on my, ugly and big, router and file
server (Running Gentoo, "Linux"), to login some times every hour.

That I would want m0n0wall to do is do the same but can m0n0wall run
lfck? If not, can curl be installed to run the script below? If, how to
install curl and make so the script will run some times per hour?

--- CODE ---

USER="username"
PWD="password"

URL_INIT="http://login1.telia.com/sd/init"
URL_LOGIN="http://login1.telia.com/sd/login"

/usr/bin/curl $URL_INIT > /dev/null 2>&1
sleep 1
/usr/bin/curl --data "username=$USER&password=$PWD" $URL_LOGIN >
/dev/null 2>&1

exit 0

--- NO MORE CODE ---

---