[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  IPSec Tunnel to 128.0.0.0
 Date:  Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:49:01 -0000
A friend and I are having some route / tunnel issues which I hope some
of you could help out with. It concerns a project we are working on to
share broadband access over a wireless community network, and we are
currently testing different methods to find the most suitable when
taking into account complexity (overhead) and security.

After reading an earlier post on setting up an IPSec tunnel to route DMZ
and internet traffic to a remote endpoint I have configured the network

http://www.weymouthwireless.co.uk/tunnel.jpg

The plan is to remove the ADSL connection from m0n0wall B and use A for
all traffic. Note the 128.0.0.0 endpoint.

This configuration seems to be working but for some reason the tunnel

be because A is running 1.11 and B is running 1.2b2 ?

Thanks for any feedback, or better suggestions.

Adam.