[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Miguel Angel Alvarez <maalvarez at telefonica dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall for prepaid users
 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:07:09 +0100
Hi,
I am doing some modifications to the captive portal. Now I am running a
m0n0wall that allows prepaid (time limited) users with m0n0wall and
xtradius.
I am finishing the tests and preparing a php-based management page
(unfortunately they are ugly cause I am a poor html designer).

Perhaps it could be added to m0n0wall the chance to upload also the
logout web page.

Now I am facing a new challenge... wifi...I cannot change the tx power
of my Netgate 2511MP  with wicontrol (BSD 4.10) I suppose there is no
way I can port wicontrol (5.3) to M0n0wall, uh? (200mW is exceeding
European regulations)

Thank you Manuel for your work

 Bye