[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 To:  "Monowall (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to block FlashGet?
 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:19:48 -0500
I am not familiar with FlashGet either, but if it does use random ports,
you could always assign the same IP to that client via DHCP and then
limit the bandwidth to that person all the time, no matter what
application they are running.

I also believe you can set up the shaper to share bandwith evenly across
all network hosts by default, which may also be an option.

HTH,
Brian