[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "'Serge Huber'" <serge at think dash simple dot ch>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] transparent proxy from WLAN to LAN
 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:00:09 -0800

[Mitch says:] Not 100% sure, but doesn't that happen because the client is
making an HTTP/1.0 request which does not contain a hostname? A 1.1 style
request needs to be used for a proxy server to know what to proxy to...

If you can simulate it, try grabbing the connection with a sniffer or packet
logger and look at the actual connection.

m/