[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Warren" <MailList at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  "Vincent Archer" <varcher at denyall dot com>, "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Speaking of blocking traffic...
 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:58:00 -0700
> > Has anyone found a way to block Lineage (or is it Lineage II?) from
> > working?  I have a mate who wants to block his flatmate from using
> > Lineage(II) until this guy starts helping out around the house - such
> as
> > with mowing the lawns, doing the dishes, and so on.
>
> Unplug the ADSL box, and hide it. Problem solved :)

Better yet, lock him down to a 56K (upload and download) pipe, and
increase the latency based on how long it has been since he did his share
of the chores.

That's way more fun then denying access completely.

--
Sorry, she meant to say "stripped naked and thrown out an airlock"
I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.