[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel L. Hunter" <dhunter at TechMethods dot com>
 To:  Joe <joe at raid5 dot us>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall Consulting
 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:27:09 -0500
As I stated in my original e-mail, I wouldn't be selling M0n0wall.  I'd
be charging for the hardware and the time it takes to set up and
configure the firewall.  In other words, the client would be charged for
time and materials...but not for software.

Obviously, there are a lot of people making money using PHP, MySQL, and
Linux.  I don't see how this is any different.  Please, correct me if
I'm wrong.