[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall Consulting
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:49:37 +1100
I have also thought about this, and it comes down to :

You sell your clients the hardware that m0n0 runs on, the software is
free of charge, and you charge the client for your consultation time to
configure and install the m0n0.

As someone else said, I also believe that a monetary donation should be
made to the developers of m0n0, this would be built into the
consultation cost to the client.

This way, its fair to everyone involved !

cheers