[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Razavi" <mike at havepc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  can't access to a domain name which is hosted in my LAN
 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:50:27 -0800
First of all I want to thank you for the great firewall. It can't be any
better :-)

The only problem I currently have is I can't access to the domain names
that I am hosting with my server from LAN. On the other hand these
domain names are fully accessible from outside (WAN). My server is
located inside of my LAN is a DHCP as well as web-server. (ADSL ->
Firewall -> Server -> Stations)

I looked at the FAQ 13.3 but couldn't fix my issue. Maybe I did
something wrong even after reading this FAQ!

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out to get this problem
resolved.

Thanks,

Mike