[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Ney" <bney at quiknet dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall Consulting
 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:28:34 -0800
If all you want to do is routing, with no firewall rules, and you dont mind
a unix shell plus a cisco like
interface the try the monoBSD which comes with
the zebra routing package built in. That will run RIP, OSPF, or BGP quite
nicely. I use this
in my wireless network. I replaced the Teletronics firmware with it and it
is much more stable.
The teletronics wireless units run on an oem Soekris board.