[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Intel PRO/100 Intelligent Server Adapter Support
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:28:56 -0500
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:27:34 -1000, Brett Krueger <sigterm at rootednetworks dot com>
wrote:

> Ohh, yea I am thinking of the other ones i guess. Thats really too bad
> about those.  Theres always a chance someone wrote a driver for it if
> they are really good. *shrug*. Best of luck.

Actually it might work at least partially, it has the 82557 chipset
plus the i960.  The i960 part won't work for sure, might work as a
plain fxp NIC though since the 82557 is supported.

I have some of the Intel Pro/100S NIC's that have some built in IPsec
functionality (though it doesn't work with FreeBSD) and they work fine
as fxp's.

-Chris