[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Warren" <MailList at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  "Sascha Klapprott" <sascha dot klapprott at freenet dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: M0n0 freezes on my WRAP 3Port with 1.2b3 running
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:41:02 -0700
> Now i have flashed my WRAP to 1.11 and it runs stable. Does anyone know
> what the issue can be that 1.2b3 runs unstable ?

Not a clue what the issue is, but I took a stable 1.2b2 system to 1.2b3
and had a maximum uptime of 16 hours or so.

I wiped my config.xml and reset things from scratch and I have a current
uptime of 20 days (And that outage was to move from a CD/Floppy to an IDE
drive)

I suspect that it was something in the XML specifically as I printed off
most of the m0n0wall configuration pages and reset them exactly.