[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Razavi" <mike at havepc dot com>
 To:  <JSimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] can't access to a domain name which is hosted in my LAN
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:08:02 -0800
Thanks Josh,

Since I have 2 NICs on my server (Internal & External) I guess I can't use Firewall's IP address as
my DNS for my clients because my local network don't see the firewall since it's behind External
NIC. Here is how they are set: DSL --> Firewall --> External NIC of Server --> Internal NIC of
Server --> Local Network.

Originally when configured my server I used 2 NICs for security purposes and still that's how they
are set.

Do you have any suggestions for me?