[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jason King <jking at informs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  DWL-520 V.E1
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:18:54 +0000
I have a brand new DWL-520 wireless nic that I wanted to use for my
monowall installation. However, it never detected the interface even
though the docs say the DWL-520's are supported. Through further
reading, I found scattered through the list archives clues that say the
the revision of the DWL-520 plays a role in wheather or not the device
will work or not. My question is, does anyone know if the DWL-520 with a
revision of V.E1 works or not?

Thanks.

--
Unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed.