[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JBansal at fomltd dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  old monowall beta versions ['Watchdog': checked]
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:42:13 +0000
Does anyone know where I can get the older beta versions of monowall. I am
specifically looking for
1.1b14 as this is the first one with support for scsi mass storage
devices, which is where I am trying to install it.
I would use the latest release or beta version but am having a problem
with them not being able to block any traffic and acting as a router.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Jas

This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us on +44 (0) 1959 579000 immediately: you should not copy it or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any person.

This electronic mail message and attachments have been swept for known computer viruses.

Formula One Management Ltd Postmaster
postmaster at fomltd dot com