[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Keith Redfield" <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VLAN-based VPN's
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:52:55 -0800
Imagine 5 remote offices each with a m0n0 box and a home office with 5 corresponding VLAN's behind
m0n0. Is it possible to do 5 site-to-site VPN's? such that each remains independent of the others
unless I decide to allow routing? It seems like it since the VPN termination coud be any of the 5
vlans. But I'm a newbie to this stuff so let me know if I'm missing something. Is there a limit
(other than CPU) to the number of VLAN's/VPN's supported?

Thanks,

-Keith Redfield
AirSurf Wireless.