[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian Watters" <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>
 To:  "'Keith Redfield'" <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal HOWTO
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:45:00 -0800
Looking for anything and everything .. Need info regarding Radius config as
well .. what needs to be passed and so on .. We have a number of Radius
servers that can be used .. anyone have some sample code for the entry
portal page? .. EULA agreements? .. I have followed the evolution of the
Captive portal within m0n0wall but find it really hard to believe there is
NO documentation on HOWTO since for many this was a must have feature ..

Sure hope someone has more info that they can share with the rest of us ..
as doing a search on the list I see very little info.

Brian

  _____