[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSec Tunnel to 128.0.0.0
 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:07:04 -0000
Just to make it general knowledge... anyone trying to route internet
traffic via an IPSec tunnel. If you follow my last post you will know I
used a remote network of 128.0.0.0/1. This won't work, at least not for
every conceivable internet address. See this post...

www.m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=90&actionargs[]=04

To solve this I used a remote network of 0.0.0.0/0 to specify a route
for 'all' networks but had to modify the tunnel config manually in the
configuration xml as m0n0wall's web gui does not let you input this mask
as a remote net (but does let you put it as the local net).

I believe this is a bug, either you should be able to use a netmask of 0
in both local and remote net's or none at all right?

Regards,

Adam.