[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Miguel Angel Alvarez <maalvarez at telefonica dot net>
 To:  Manickam Murugan <Admin at easybrowsing dot com>
 Cc:  'm0n0wall list' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] kind attn: dinesh ( SessionTimeout in Radius )
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:10:52 +0100
Hi,
I think the problem is that radius_authorization.inc (the file

values for M0n0wall RADIUS Authorization:

1 (timeout),
2 (radius accept),
3 (radius reject),

Therefore there is no way to pass the Session Timeout atribute to
m0n0wall to use it. Also index.php file
(/usr/local/captiveportal/index.php) should be modified to allow logouts
based on session-timeout atribute..

As I mentioned recently I have modified the code and I have timed
logouts with m0n0wall.

If I can help you anyway just tell me

Regards