[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Matthew Steinblock" <matthew at mksolutions dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DMZ / DNS questions
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:04:08 -0600
I have searched the archives and I think I found my answer....but unfortunatly it doesnt make sense
to me.  I guess I need it explained a little simpler. I am sure this is a very simple question.

I have a DNS server in the DMZ with the ip of  On that same server a webserver is
running.  I am having a bit of confusion on how to hit that webserver in the LAN.  First question,
in the general setup, do I use the outside DNS servers.....or do I use the local
Are there any other settings I need to adjust to make this work?

Thanks for the help!

Matthew Steinblock