[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Blais <cblais at watarts dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Booting from CF/IDE
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:16:32 -0500 (EST)
I've also tried the 1.2b3 version and it doesn't work. Has anyone else
come across this problem on older hardware? Given the specs on some of the
soekris and WRAP boards, my hardware shouldn't be too old.

This is the bios string for the board. It's the most up to date I could
find.
08/13/97-i430vx-w977-2a59gd4bc-00

If anyone has anything helpful to contribute, please do.

Chris R. Blais                  Department of Psychology
Ph.D. Candidate                 University of Waterloo
Cognition and Perception        200 University Avenue West
(519) 888-4567 x 5012           Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1
Office: PAS 4042                Canada