[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN-based VPN's
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:26:28 -0500
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:52:55 -0800, Keith Redfield
<kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com> wrote:
> Imagine 5 remote offices each with a m0n0 box and a home office with 5 corresponding VLAN's behind
m0n0. Is it possible to do 5 site-to-site VPN's? such that each remains independent of the others
unless I decide to allow routing? It seems like it since the VPN termination coud be any of the 5
vlans. But I'm a newbie to this stuff so let me know if I'm missing something. Is there a limit
(other than CPU) to the number of VLAN's/VPN's supported?

You should be able to do 5 separate IPsec connections for each of the
5 VLAN's.  Haven't tried it, but it should work.

-Chris