[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Goetz Goerisch" <ggoerisch at gmx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP Pass-Through broken [1.2b2/3]
 Date:  Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:31:02 +0100 (MET)
Hi Manuel,

I have found today, that the PPTP Pass-Through in the default
configuration is partly broken with 1.2b1 and completely broken with
1.2b2/3.

With firmware 1.11 I could connect to an external PPTP server from the
m0n0wall LAN regardsless of the m0n0wall PPTP server is active or not.

With firmware 1.2b1 I could connect if the m0n0wall PPTP server is off.

With firmware 1.2b2/3 I cannot anymore connect to an external PPTP server.

Was there something changed, that one has to add some NAT/FW rules to
allow PPTP Pass-Through explicit?

Configuration:
m0n0wall running on a wrap.1D-2 connecting via DSL (PPPoE)

I'm pleased to help to nail-down this issue. m0n0wall is such a wonderful
product.

Best Regards,
Goetz

--