[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "build" <build02 at datafast dot net dot au>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FEATURE REQUEST: Full PPTP Client in m0n0
 Date:  Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:43:04 +0800 (WST)
YES, YES, YES
(sorry about shouting) But a lot of WISP's use a ms pptp vpn. And in many
cases they need to add a route through a gateway to the pptp server then a
default route.

I've worked out a work around for IPCop, which I posted on my site. I
constantly get feedback on it so there must be a demand.

If it's not adopted, could someone post a method to achieve this by other
means?

Thanking you in anticipation,
build

> I posted this request buried in a reply to another thread, just wanted
to be sure it was noticed... anyone else interested in this, please
reply so we can get a feel for how many people would use it.

> It can do this for a WAN connection already, so I wouldn't think it
would be a whole lot of work. However, in order for this to be useful
we'd also need the ability to setup static routes via the PPTP interface
that were brought up after the PPTP connection was established.