[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Bottrill <david at bottrill dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall on Nokia IP330 interface speed
 Date:  Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:53:03 +0000
I have followed Chris Buechler's excellent instructions for configuring
M0n0wall on my Nokia IP330.

I have one slight problem, the NICs Etherpro 100, are not autonegotiating
speed correctly and are defaulting to 10Mbit. Looking at the interface status
page says the interface is set to manual.

As I have a server on my DMZ I would like to get the the LAN and OPT1
interfaces running at 100Mbit full duplex, does anyone know if this can be
done by hacking config.xml? or by any other means.

TIA

David

--
David Bottrill