[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Joe Barnhart <joebarnhart at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Gmail users -- please don't SPAM this list!
 Date:  Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:18:18 -0800 (PST)
--- Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Yup, totally agree, is ideal although not always
> perfect since
> sometimes people will reply to a thread but change
> the subject which
> it doesn't seem to like.
> To which i guess it can only be added, anyone want
> an invite?

Please don't start spamming this list with offers for
Gmail invites.  I'm on several lists, and the constant
spamming and begging for invites can ruin a list
faster than anything.  On the myth-user mail list it's
grounds for instant blocking now because of the
problems.  Please don't start here!

Do you Yahoo!?