[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Greg Brown <gregbrown at mindspring dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] A couple mono questions
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:59:01 -0500
I had a discussion with Manuel on question 3 a long time ago. Under the
license, there is no issue with rebranding and/or modifying M0n0 for use and
sale. However, never ever try to patent it and do not remove the license info
contained within the code.

We have takn M0n0, modified it for our use, meaning replaced images and added
some features we needed and deploy it to customers.

Only thing the community asks is that you protect a portion of the proceeds to
donate back to the project.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311