[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "alan walters" <alan at aillweecave dot ie>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  monowall on freebsd 5.3
 Date:  Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:37:48 -0000
Sorry to continue the hassle about this but we are up for a decision soon to decide what software to
use for an application we have been developing. Monowall is excellent and serves our present
purposeswell. But our new requirement need 802.11A network card support.

Staros is supporting 802.11A wireless cards and I was wondering when do we realistically think
monowall will have a 5.3 beta available

I hope we don't have to change os because mono has worked very well for about 6 months. My knowledge
of free BSD is growing by the day but I don't think I could make my own CF based system just yet but
would like to stay with a good project

Regards

Alan Walters