[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Logging
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2005 03:12:11 -0500
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:21:51 -0500, Jason <Jason at weatherserver dot net> wrote:
> Anyone have any suggestions on syslog software to look for firewall hits.  I
> guess i'm just looking for something that will let me know of anything major
> attacks the firewall.

Some good answers on syslog software, though I think the original
question was more along the lines of something to monitor the firewall
logs.  After you have some syslog host set up, there are several log
analysis tools you can use, some real time, some not.

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=97&actionargs%5B%5D=77

-Chris