[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Hafiz Hir <hafizhir at orenda dot com dot my>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ipsec + dhcpd
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2005 03:14:30 -0500
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:31:36 +0800, Hafiz Hir <hafizhir at orenda dot com dot my> wrote:
> i already successfully installed vpn-ipsec between 2 monowall box and also dhcp service both on
the mono box.
> the issue is before install ipsec on both box..dhcp service work fine..after install ipsec..when
the lease time expires for dhcp client, the client cannot request ip again..then when i
remove/disable ipsec, the client can get ip issue by dhcp on monobox..i just want to know is that
issue when run both ipsec and dhcp at same time..i run monowall stable 1.11...thank you..your
cooperation is highly appreciate..

I've never heard of that and the archives bring up nothing relevant.
Can you post your anonymized config.xml output from status.php on both
your m0n0walls?

-Chris