[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeb Barger <jeb at rev dash x dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Question about Point to Point VPN Using M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:00:12 -0600
I don't think hardware will be an issue at the main site I have a 1.8
with a gig available.

Node B cannot talk to Node C.  This would be a huge sercuity issue.
Since the sites are different organizations, I just need to encrypt the
sql traffic back to the main sql server.

Thanks for all the help,

Jeb