[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John <naverxp at yahoo dot com dot sg>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall with linksys wrt54g?.
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:48:30 +0800
Hi

I'm glad to know that m0n0wall has the flexibility and functions that i always wanted in a low-range
firewall.
Just today, I got my m0n0wall setup in my home network with 1 IP address connected. Quite happy with
the results of my meddling.
Infact, I'm planning to add a DMZ environment after my m0n0wall.
*
    Internet

     m0n0**

(AP + switch)**
       |--- DMZ (httpd) <-- Planned to add

Internal Network

*But, how do i add the DMZ in, cuz i couldn't find the DMZ function around.
I understand that DMZ is dangerous, exposed and outcast and stuffs like that, but can it be done
with only one internet ip address?
Then how does the firewall know where to direct the 65535 ports to?

Confused.