[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "K.C. Callis" <k underscore c underscore callis at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OT: Distance on WRAP AP
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:12:33 -0800
If there are any WRAP AP users out there, I am interested in the following
information. Currently, I am running D-Link 2700 AP, with a 2 watt amp
attached with 24DBi attennas. I am planning on moving over to WRAP boxes
running monowall. What is the best range obtained for a WRAP box using
NL-5354MPA radio? And if needed, is there an easy to add an external amp to
the system.

Considering that this question is off-topic, if you can e-mail me directly,
I would be greatly appreciative.

Kim C. Callis
k_c_callis@hotmail-dot-com