[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh McAllister" <josh at bluehornet dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FEATURE REQUEST: Full PPTP Client in m0n0
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:45:28 -0800
I posted this request buried in a reply to another thread, just wanted
to be sure it was noticed... anyone else interested in this, please
reply so we can get a feel for how many people would use it.

It can do this for a WAN connection already, so I wouldn't think it
would be a whole lot of work. However, in order for this to be useful
we'd also need the ability to setup static routes via the PPTP interface
that were brought up after the PPTP connection was established.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Josh McAllister