[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9?= Dault <dault at genie dot uottawa dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN Passthru
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:45:32 -0500
Hello,

I'm looking at using monowall in our environment here in the office, but
before too much time is invested I need to know something.

Here's are situation, SBS 2003 behind a router (linksys) which I want to
replace with monowall.  Our remote users want to be able to VPN to the SBS
vpn server.  Well this is where my question comes in, how many concurrent
connection can pass three monowall to my SBS vpn?  With the router we have
now, we are limited to one, so I want to replace it to allow multiples pass
trews.

Can it be done?

Thanks
Andre