[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex Threlfall" <Alex at Cyberprog dot Net>
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?'Andr=E9_Dault'?= <dault at genie dot uottawa dot ca>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN Passthru
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:56:32 -0000
In theory it should just be a single port mapping which is PPTP (1723) and
m0n0wall should be able to support many more than your adsl/cable would be
able to support ;) (Based on the fact that you're using an linksys router I
guess you're using adsl or cable!)

Kind Regards,

  Alex Threlfall
Cyberprog New Media