[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Keith Redfield" <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN Passthru
 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:33:36 -0800
It's the NAT (PAT actually) piece that makes PPTP difficult so I'm not sure your answer below takes
that into account. To support > 1 PPTP, the I believe the box must keep track of PPTP session ID's
and build a seperate PAT translation for all of them.

So does m0n0 have built in session support for multiple PPTP via P/NAT is maybe the more precise
question. I'm anxious to know as well.

-Keith