[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Margad-Erdene.P" <margad at mcs dot mn>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  pass through mono!Help needed!
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:01:27 +0800
Hi All,

I have installed monoA in Internet eXchange(provides only domestic traffic),
and monoB in ISP1. Localnet connected to LAN interface of monoA.
Our HQ connected to LAN of monoB. I setup IPSEC tunnel between monoA and MonoB.
Local networks can access each other.

We need Localnet access to Internet through monoB.
monoA and monoB have public static IP on WAN interface.
Is there any solution for this situation? Pls help me.

Diagram is:

                   +-----------+
                   | INTERNET  |
                   +-----------+

 +----------+             +------+
 |Internet  |             | ISP1 |
 |eXchange  |-------------|      |
    monoA                   monoB
   Localnet                 HQ-Lan
 (192.168.1.0/24)         (192.168.2.0/24)

Thanks for your help,

Margad.