[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Keith Redfield <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Passthru
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:18:39 -0500
As stated a few threads ago, no, you can not currently do this with
m0n0wall do to the limitation of pf.

-Chris

Keith Redfield wrote:

>It's the NAT (PAT actually) piece that makes PPTP difficult so I'm not sure your answer below takes
that into account. To support > 1 PPTP, the I believe the box must keep track of PPTP session ID's
and build a seperate PAT translation for all of them.

>So does m0n0 have built in session support for multiple PPTP via P/NAT is maybe the more precise
question. I'm anxious to know as well.