[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Cream[DONut]" <lists at donut dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] webGUI on wan port?
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:27:19 +0100
Chris Buechler wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:22:49 +0100, Cream[DONut] <lists at donut dot dk> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>Im trying to remote administrate a mono net4801 boks on a clients lan
>>behind a snapgear nat firewall (with PPtP access). Which as far as i can
>>see means i have to access the webGUI from the wan port.. is that
>>possible? and how do i set it up?
>>

>http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-webGUI-from-WAN.html

Thank, doh on me for asking something covered in the FAQ.

Following the instructions from the FAQ it works now, albeit it has
caused my CPU usage to jump to 60-80% (on a net4801 thats not on an
active network). No errors on either interfaces,  but main thing is that
it works, and the cpu usage is only when using the webGUI on wan port,
which i will hardly never be doing so its not a problem.

Regards
Kris