[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JobOberio - My List Mail <mylistmail at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:02:47 +0800
i started this topic not to move the m0n0wall mailing
list to gmail.

this topic was to let users know that there is a better way to organize
and find the topics they want to know about m0n0wall.

m0n0wall mailing list will remain to manuels server definitely.
i am just talking about receiving the lists.

about privacy issues, what the heck. i dont think mailing lists does
need privacy thing :)
so if you are concerned about privacy no problem.

i just realized that gmail and other email providers with the gmail concept
can help mailing list subscribers informed thorougly.

its like a knowledgebase that keeps on adding new topics :)