[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe" <joe at raid5 dot us>
 To:  "'JobOberio - My List Mail'" <mylistmail at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:32:44 -0600
My thoughts, to be blunt about it is if I wanted to use gmail I would and
do not need to read about its virtues here. If this list would go to gmail I
will not go with it.
 I think we have a great group here and as the old saying goes if it ain't
broke don't fix it.
 I personally hope this thread goes away and the sooner the better. Auto
delete. Front and center!

PS, Do we have a moderator handy?