[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Razavi" <mike at havepc dot com>
 To:  "Dave Warren" <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>, "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] can't access to a domain name which is hosted in my LAN
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:51:06 -0800
Problem is solved for me :)

I did 3 things:

1) On my server I added m0n0's ip address to top of DNS Forwarder list.
2) Again on my server under DHCP I added m0n0's ip address as the first
DNS and my DNS server's ip as the second DNS.
3) I added my domain names to DNS Forwarder Services of m0n0 wall.

Now everything is working perfectly.

Thanks,

Mike