[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:13:27 -0700
Joe wrote:

> My thoughts, to be blunt about it is if I wanted to use gmail I would and
>do not need to read about its virtues here. If this list would go to gmail I
>will not go with it.
> I think we have a great group here and as the old saying goes if it ain't
>broke don't fix it.

The list isn't going anywhere -- Gmail doesn't even offer mailing list
service (Google does, but it's not a feature of Gmail) -- The whole
thread started because somebody mentioned that receiving the list using
Gmail and archiving it there for personal reference results in a great
personal knowledgebase of m0n0wall.

> I personally hope this thread goes away and the sooner the better. Auto
>delete. Front and center!

Most mail clients offer the ability to filter mail based on subject or
to simply ignore a thread.  Use it and you'll never see another post
with this subject again.

--
When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.