[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harald Leinders <harald dot leinders at denkwerk dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Michel Schaaf <webmaster at xpapa dot de>
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] IPSec with dyndns-remote-gateway
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:06:28 +0100
If you are only interested in connecting to LAN's via VPN with two
dynamic IP's on the VPN gateways and have dyndns entries for both
sides, you can do this with smoothwall express (version 2.0 and the
latest vpn-pack installed).

Regards,
Harald

> Unfortunately by now it is not possible with IPSEC an m0n0. If you
> would have one fixed IP on one side you could use mobile clients on
> one side but with dyndns on both sides you only can try to use openvpn
> which is available in the latest beta.

consultant systeme / professional services

telefon +49 221 2942 200 | telefax +49 221 2942 101
www.denkwerk.com