[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Miodrag Kovacev <miodragk at gmail dot com>
 To:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Advanced NAT is it u bug or what?
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:27:10 +0100
Everything is correctly configured, as You said! Sorry, but I can't
send You my status file becase it is my fully configured PPTP server,
IPsec server for mobile clients...etc, etc

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:51:51 +0100, Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 19.01.2005, 12:27 +0100 schrieb Miodrag Kovacev:
> >    WAN
> > +--------+19.1      19.2+-------+
> > | m0n0 1 |OPT--------WAN| m0n02       |
> > +--------+            +-------+
> >    LAN 0.254             LAN 30.254
> >     |                     |
> >    PC1                           PC2
> > 192.168.0.200       192.168.30.200
>
> Hmm. Things to have a closer look at:
>
> m0n0 1:
> disable advanced outbound NAT (firewall_nat_out.php)
> rulesets for OPT and LAN (although 100% sure)
>
> m0n0 2:
> disable Block private networks (interfaces_wan.php)
> disable advanced outbound NAT (firewall_nat_out.php)
> rulesets for OPT and LAN (although 100% sure)
>
> Still not found any errors so far? Send me an anonymous extract from the
> status page of both firewalls (http://192.168.{0,30}.200/status.php).
>
> Ciao ...
>        ... PIT ...

Miodrag Kovacev
IT Manager
mickey dot k at kms dot co dot yu
www.kms.co.yu
GSM   : +381 63 537685
Office: +381 24 813288
ICQ   : 41943525
Yahoo : k_miodrag
MSN   : mickey dot k at kms dot co dot yu
Skype : k_miodrag   #VoIP