[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Open vpn with monowall?
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:12:37 +0100
-------- Message original --------

> Does anyone have a document or turorial on how to set up open vpn with
> monowall ipsec tunnel? I need open vpn at work because it is the only
> one which can work with my firewall, and at home I have monowall.
> Anything I tried refused to work... I could not find anyhting on
> archives :(

I don't understand what you need: IPsec or OpenVPN?

You have to choose to what type of VPN you want to connect to. Both
services can run (in parallel) on the same m0n0wall box, but they are
not compatible with each other.

If you're using OpenVPN at home, simply configure m0n0wall's
experimental OpenVPN server.

For the doc, take a look at:
http://www.closeconsultants.com/~peter/

Again, as long as I can remember, I've posted a message based on Peter's
advices. Yes, I've got it. It's in the archive at:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=103&actionargs[]=58

Of course, don't forget to read the official OpenVPN doc for things that
are not specific to m0n0wall.

Good luck !

-- Vincent