[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jim at stahlin dot net" <Jim at stahlin dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall general <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Performance question
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:53:19 -0600
Any suggestions on a program to test how many connections it can handle?
The biggest difference I have noticed is with P2P traffic and Skype.
On the linksys it can not handle any p2p and skype but with the monowall
it seems to handle it fine.

I am wanting to quantify the results to get a friend to switch over to
using monowall.