 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PXE-booting monowall
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:54:07 +0100
Hi!

I was thinking (yes I know - very bad ;-))

Why not also have a m0n0wall variant that boots via PXE?

My idea i to place the boot image on my server that is already handling
pxe-boot for a number of thin clients on my network, so it would be easy
to setup a separate dhcp-config on the server to handout the boot-image
to the m0n0wall-box.

Any good reasons that it shouldn't be done?